- Honda Fit continues to post major increases, gaining 58 percent in March on sales of 6,640 units while jumping 73.2 percent for the first quarter of 2015
- Honda Pilot had another hot winter month, netting 11,937 sales for a 34.2 percent increase
- Acura posts a month-over-month increase of 12.9 percent on sales of 14,670 vehicles in March
With consumers showing a growing appetite for light trucks, the Honda CR-V and Pilot continue to set a blistering sales pace, soon to be joined this spring by the new gateway crossover, the 2016 Honda HR-V. The Fit is also maintaining tremendous momentum, gaining 58 percent over March of last year.
- Honda Fit had another big month, rising 58 percent on sales of 6,640 units while jumping 73.2 percent for the first three months of 2015.
- Sales of the best-selling CR-V crested 27,000 units in March.
- The Pilot had another strong month posting sales of 11,937 vehicles, an increase of 34.2 percent, helping build momentum for the all-new 2016 Pilot coming this summer.
- Total Honda truck sales were up 0.8 percent in March.
Acura posted a month over month sales gain as trucks continue to set the pace for the luxury SUV segment. Acura sedans continue to build momentum, led by the TLX and the redesigned, repowered ILX, which is just arriving at dealerships nationwide.
- Total Acura sales are up 4.5 percent through the first quarter of 2015.
- TLX notched its third straight month-over-month increase with sales of 3,430 in March.
- MDX and RDX maintained a solid pace as total sales surpassed 9,400 units, even as significantly enhanced versions of each come to market.
# # #