- Honda Accord posts best July sales in five years
- Honda CR-V mints all-time July record
- Acura MDX posts best July sales in four years, setting a new monthly record
In a month of bests, Accord, the brand's top-selling model, finished its best July in five years, CR-V posted its best July sales ever and the all-new Fit had its best month of the year so far.
- Accord had its seventh straight month above 30,000 sales with 35,073 July sales, up 11.3 percent.
- CR-V, the nation's best-selling utility vehicle through June, broke a July record for the second consecutive year, bringing its year-to-date sales to 183,214, up 5.9 percent.
- With dealer supplies continuing to build, the all-new 2015 Fit posted its strongest monthly sales so far this year with 5,115 units, up 1.3 percent vs. July 2013 and up 38.3 percent over June 2014 sales.
Overall Acura sales reflect a virtual sell out of prior TL and TSX models as the company prepared for launch of the 2015 TLX line of luxury performance sedans, which is now underway nationwide. MDX, America's all-time best-selling 3-row luxury SUV, was the brand's best-selling model, besting a year-old July record.
- All-new 2015 TLX is arriving at dealers now.
- MDX July sales rose 13.2 percent on sales of 6,283 units, setting a new July record and combined with RDX, set a new July record for light trucks.
# # #
Source: Honda Media Newsroom